KLEEM Mantra Chanting | 108 Times
This Powerful Mantra is known for
– creating harmony in relationships, be it friendships, marriage or business relationships.
– Attracting prosperity,
– Overcoming inhibitions, if you have social anxiety, or lack confidence, this mantra is said to be very helpful in overcoming inhibitions.
– Improving Health. The seed sounds la ee and ma resonate with the root chakra and third eye and crown chakra. Chanting this mantra will almost immediately remove the stress and tension. And regular chanting will help in regularizing blood pressure, and sleep problems.
Significance of Number 108
– There are 54 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet. Each has masculine and feminine, shiva and shakti. 54 times 2 is 108.
– In Sri Yantra there are marmas where three lines intersect, and there are 54 such intersections. Each intersections has masculine and feminine, shiva and shakti qualities. 54 x 2 equals 108. Thus, there are 108 points that define the Sri Yantra as well as the human body.
– The chakras are the intersections of energy lines, and there are said to be a total of 108 energy lines converging to form the heart chakra. One of them, sushumna leads to the crown chakra, and is said to be the path to Self-realization.
~ Remember to Breathe fully and naturally. Cultivate Mindfulness. Enjoy the Journey. Smile ~